- The LiveCache Consistency Check transaction /SAPAPO/OM17 reports following error messages when Operation data is checked: "Operation of a planning version without order in liveCache" (error message /SAPAPO/OM_SYNC 013). Though user tries to correct inconsistencies by executing 'Correct Selected Inconsistencies' option in /SAPAPO/OM17, the inconsistencies are not resolved and they are displayed again after repeating the check.
- Planned, Production or Process Orders lose their operation data. Operation data for these orders is missing in transactions:
- /SAPAPO/RRP3: Product View on the Order View screen.
- /SAPAPO/CDPS0: On the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board transaction, the operation data of orders is not displayed, for example in Orders Chart, Operations Chart.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
orders without operation, /SAPAPO/OM_SYNC_OPR_CHECK, FORM CHECK_OPERATION, /SAPAPO/OM_SYNC_LC_DB, SCM-APO-PPS. input fixed. date fixed, released, started, partially confirmed, final confirmed, partially delivered, final delivery, Z_ORDER_WO_OPR_SEARCH2, Z_ORDER_WO_OPR_CORRECT, RCIFORDT, /SAPAPO/CCR, SAP_PP_021 , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.