- Converted from CPU to CAL user licenses
- Conversion of CPU licenses to Named User (NU) licenses
- Conversion of CPU license to Concurrent Session (CS) licenses
- Contract changes require changes from CPU to User license keys
- Licensed for Users and no longer licensed on processers or CPU
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
contract changes , license conversion , not accepting CS license key , not accepting NU license key , BOE , BI , SAP BI , BOBJ , business objects , , KBA , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , License Keys for Business Objects Products , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.