- License expiration date message
- My new SAP license key is expiring
- License expires in X number of days
- Maintenance is current on installation
- Why is my SAP license key temporary?
- Cannot renew Maintenance Certificate
- License expiration of new SAP license key
- License key is limited according to SLICENSE
- Why wasn't a permanent license key created
- Maintenance is valid but license key is limited
- SLICENSE is showing the license key expire date
- Migrated to new hardware and need a permanent license key
- SLICENSE shows License Expires On date that is not 31.12.9999
- Valid license key is not permanent according to SAP License Administration
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
keycode , licenses , licensing , temp , trial , limited , expiring , expiration , database migration , migrated to new hardware , migrated to new database , switching to HANA database , , KBA , maintenance frame has been expired , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.