- An infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV) occurs in result() when a trigger executes INSERT...SELECT statement
- The issue disappears when the trigger is re-created
- There may be multiple signal 11s from several triggers
kernel Current process (0x260703ba) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
kernel Address 0x0x00000000010e7965 (result+0x505), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000019)
kernel SQL causing error: ®*
kernel Current Procedure: tr_sec_schedule
kernel Current statement number: 1 Current line number: 29
- SAP Adaptive Sever Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Sever Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Linux x86_64 64bit
- Linux on Power 64bit
Signal 11, SEGV, triggers, database, CR782103, CR#782103, 782103 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.