- An error is faced from IDT when creating a BW relational connection
- Error: 'Could not retrieve InfoProvider tables from data source. An error occurred while trying to ping the server:com.sap.conn.jco.JCoRuntimeException: (127) JCO_ERROR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND: Field I_USE_BXDATA is not a member of INPUT'
- Alternative error, which could be found in the Adaptive Processing Server logs hosting the Data Federator service:
PingThread [xx:xx:xx:xxx]: [JCoAPI] JCoClient after execute(DDIF_FIELDINFO_GET) on handle [3/10181287] returns after xx ms
Function DDIF_FIELDINFO_GET (does not support bASXML)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW) 7.01 SP5 or lower SP
KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.