- Creating orders for products via the Product View fails with the error message /SAPAPO/OM220 - "Two time intervals overlap that should be separate".
- This error message could occur even when
- PPDS product heuristics is run for a single product or multiple location-products in order to create planned orders or purchase requisitions,
- SNP orders are converted into PPDS orders.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
ET_RC 95, /SAPAPO/OM 220, /SAPAPO/OM 095, /SAPAPO/RESFREE, SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , Product View , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.