- After upgrading to version 8147 of the Afaria iOS client from an older version, users receive "Invalid Credentials... credentials failed authentication" within the client.
- The error can occur even if there is no user authentication enabled in the Afaria Admin UI > Server Configuration > Security page.
- Dismiss the error and the app list loads normally.
- Afaria 7 Service Pack 18 and above
- Afaria iOS client version 8147
SAP Afaria 7.0
invalid credentials, credentials failed authentication, authentication error, can't authenticate, iOS, afaria, mobile secure , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.