- Mounting for ASE after shrinking a database
- A database seems to change behavior after doing an unmount/mount without doing any other operations in between
- When we mount database that has holes, the type of hole that is maintained in the location filed of the sysusages entry is zeroed out
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
mount, unmount, holes, database, sysusages, master, CR799273, CR#799273, 799273 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.