- Checking the model (F4) returns the following warning although the tablespace has been assigned to tables: "The following tablespaces are not used".
- This may happen:
- if the table has got several physical options specified,
- right after the tablespace was assigned,
- after the table physical options were modified,
- when the tablespace was renamed and reassigned to the table.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01 PL02
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
db2mvs, space, 803150, CR803150, CR#803150 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.