- Importing data using SAP Business Suite Data Dictionary Wizard shows some strange behavior with Portuguese language, special characters are replaced by a "?" sign.
- In the Application Component and Package Selection, you can see that the names of the packages were changed:
- After the import you can see all the models that have special characters are replaced for this ‘?’ sign.
- Portuguese Language is set in the SAP Business Suite Database Connection parameters.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL04
- Oracle 11g
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
Charset, character_set, pt, import fails, CR798595, 798595, BS import, oracle import , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.