- The models have full external shortcuts within them, and these models are configured to show all properties of these shortcuts.
- Some of those shortcuts are no showing their properties (like columns, keys etc.) and after some check-In/ check-out.
- The external shortcuts lose their link to the replica object that they are based on.
- If there are target models that are closed or detached from workspace and you try to create an internal shortcut from an existing external shortcut it will display only the name and code.
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04, SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 SP01
- Oracle 11g
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
CR788092, 788092, empty table, wrong shortcut, metadata, full_shortcut, pdm, pacakge , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.