- SHA-256 directories download
- Data Services version is older than 4.2 SP7 patch 1
- Jobs fail after downloading and installing new directories
- BAD DPV DATE-The DPV directories have a different date than the zip4us directory
- ERROR: [BAD DPV VERSION - Your version of the ACE Software is not compatible with the version of your installed DPV directories.].
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP7 patch 0 and earlier
- SHA-256 directory files
SAP Data Services all versions
DPV, DVP, US, URAC DS, DQ , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.