- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributable package has been installed by the BI installation, but is no longer supported by Microsoft as per the following URL: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2661358
|"The VC++ 2005 Redistributable Package is supported on Windows 8 only until either Visual Studio 2005 or Windows 8 reaches end of life. Furthermore, the VC++ 2005 Redistributable Package will not be supported on any platform after the end of life of Visual Studio 2005."
- Microsoft's support for Visual Studio 2005 ran out on April 12, 2016, as per the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/15049
- It is required to know whether the Microsoft Visual 2005 C++ redistributable package can be uninstalled
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform XI 3.1 SP7
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (SAP BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
dependencies, old version, new, latest, MS, dependency, current version, requirements, vulnerability, vulnerabilities , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.