- When running query with order by position > 255 ODBC fails with error
- SqlState: 08S01 Error Message: [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Bad TDS response stream received from server. Unexpected token type received: 0.
- SQL statement: SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE ... ORDER BY 256 (or "ORDER BY" any number bigger than 255 )
- The same SQL query statement can be executed successfully in "isql" or java program.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP136
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL04
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver by Sybase
DBLIB, dblib, CTLIB, ctlib, OCS, "SAP ASE", Developer's, Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK, Developers CR#803305, CR803305, 803305 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.