- When adding some attributes in object lists to display, Text extended attributes are not available for selection in the Select Attributes dialog.
- This happens either customizing display preferences or creating a custom symbol in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- This does not occur with other data types.
- It may affect all model types, which allow composition between parent and child objects, e.g. Entity/EntityAttributes in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM), Table/Columns in a Physical Data Model (PDM), etc.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
visible, hidden, see, composiiton, collection, 802901, CR802901, CR#802901 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.