- Payroll is executed and the payment is done.
- The posting of the payment (PM posting using program H99_POST_PAYMENT).
- The payment is reversed using the Payroll Off-cycle Workbench.
- The corresponding PM posting is not reversed, causing exceeding values to be posted.
This scenario is related only to the reversal of documents generated in the Posting of Payments process (PM Posting) when replacing a payment.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
pm posting, pm, posting of payments, reversal, payment reversal, payment replacement, clearing of payment, H99_POST_PAYMENT, H99_REPLACEMENT_POSTING_FRAME, t77s0, PMPAY, bt, reguh, balance, PMPosting, reversal document , KBA , PY-XX-DT-PM , Posting payments , PY-XX-DT , Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.