- After upgrading SAP BusinessObjects platform from 4.1 to 4.2 SP2 Patch 3 intermittent "Wrong variable inputs (ERROR: INF)" error message occurs when running a report with BW hierarchy used for prompt
- It happens in both WIRC, Java Applet, and HTML mode
- The error seems to be happening in a specific workflow (refreshing the report with a set of prompts) but not occuring in any single (first-time) refresh
- The error is not occuring in newly created reports (only with migrated, or the ones existed before the upgrade)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP2 Patch3
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
web, intelligence, bw, bics, bex, multiple, hierarchy, prompts , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.