- To transfer extended attributes between models via standard generation without transformation,
you can use the exact same extended model definitions (XEM) on both ends.
- It does not work with ExtendedObject and ExtendedSubObject.
- Sub-objects in the target model are not displayed in the composition tab after intermodel generation.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
collection, empty, blank, 802857, CR802857, CR#802857 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.