- In the RSSD rs_objects table there are many attributes entries with a value of 0x0400.
- The user documentation indicates that it is the base replication definition for the primary table.
- What does it mean in terms of the 'clause' used when creating the table replication definition (repdef)?
- Sybase Replication Server - All versions
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 - All versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7
attributes, hex decimal , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.