- Which ports need to be open in a firewall so that SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector (SCP SCC) can communicate with the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)?
- SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) is installed as High Availability. You want to know which ports need to be open in a firewall to allow the master and shadow (redundant) instances to communicate with each other.
- You want to know whether SAP Cloud Connector needs to be used when an on-premise application needs to connect to an application in SCP which is accessible via the internet.
- This error may appear in the SCC web page:
- CONNECT_FAILED / Failed to connect
- #ERROR#com.sap.scc.rt#http-bio-8443-exec-9# #Tunnel Connect Failed java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException
- SAP Cloud Connector
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Analytics Cloud
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud, BICloud, BO Cloud, Internet Protocol, IP, firewall, address, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, master-slave, slave, port, fire wall, whitelist, SCP, SAP cloud platform, SAP cloud connector, onpremise, RFC, http,https , service channel, dmz, cloud to on premise, region hosts,ports, onpremise,onpremies, S CP, HCP , KBA , can you please provide me the public ip , range of the sap analytics cloud tenant , sac , ha for cloud agent or cloud connector. , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , BC-NEO-CON , SAP Cloud Platform Destinations and On-premise Connectivity , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.