- Your backup source contains non-ADT tables as well
- You run adsbackup utility but only .ADT table files are backed up at the targeted path
- Command prompt outputs shows the following:
- These errors for other tables are logged in the backup log:
- Error 7010: Problem with Advantage server file read. <path_to_file>
- Error 7016: Corrupt table. Make sure you are not attempting to open a DBF with an ADT table type or vice versa. <path_to_file>
- SAP Advantage Database Server - All supported versions
- Sybase Advantage Database Server - All supported versions
- Microsoft Windows - All supported versions
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
ADS, invalid, mistake, unknown, foxpro, clipper, visual foxpro, ADI, CDX, NTX , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.