- "System failure when calling function /SAPTRX/GET_APPSYS_FROM_LOGSYS on RF dest. <RFC destination name>" when accessing Freight Order (FO), Freight Booking (FB) or Freight Unit (FU) on SAP Transportation Management (TM).
- In Transportation Cockpit, click on a Freight Order or Freight Booking or in a Freight Unit, Freight Order or Freight Booking navigate to the Execution tab.
- Error and Warning Messages observed:
Communication failure to RFC destination <RFC destination name>where <RFC destination name> is a RFC connection defined for a SAP Event Management (EM) system on the SAP TM system.
System failure when calling function /SAPTRX/GET_APPSYS_FROM_LOGSYS on RFC dest. <RFC destination name>
- How does one determine the cause of this error?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 9.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4
EM integration, RFC, FO, FOR, FD , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-INT-EM , Integration with Event Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.