- You want to create an incident with SAP Product Support for a Fiori application but are unsure which component to enter on the incident.
- This guide shows how to find the correct Support Component to log your incident.
- If the issue in your incident is regarding the front-end of Fiori itself (display), please log the incident under CA-UI2-INT-FE
- If the issue in your incident is regarding the back-end of Fiori itself (functionality), please log the incident under CA-UI2-INT-BE
- If the issue is regarding the Fiori Launchpad Designer, please log the incident under CA-FE-FLP-ADM
- If your incident is specific to a particular app on Fiori (eg. My Inbox, My Timesheet, etc.), please see the steps below
SAP Fiori all versions
Fiori, Support Component, components, Apps Library. app, fiori 1.0, 2.0, incident. , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , SAP Fiori Launchpad End User UI , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.