- According to KBA 1702380 , when exporting universe from Universe Design Tool, it will show those groups which the user is part of
- If selecting those groups which doesn't have access to the universe, it will be granted 'Advanced' access level automatically
- If selecting those groups which had already access (either granted directly to the universe or inherited from parent folders/groups), it won't be changed/overwritten but keeps granted access
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Universe Design Tool (UDT) / Designer
UDT, designer, export universe, universe, export, group, groups, group list, Advanced, access, access level, security, rights, assign, grant , KBA , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.