- When using the attach document feature of Work Manager 6.3 where are the files saved in a Windows device?
- The Work Manager 6.3 has a feature of Synchronous Fetch feature in the /SYCLO/CONFIGPANEL -> Global parameter ‘Attachment.Synchronous’ should be enabled by setting value to ‘Y’
- If the SAP Work Manager 6.3 has the setup below in the External Document Property location in the editor, what does it look like on the device?
- SAP Work Manager 6.3.0
- Windows 8.1 upgraded to 10 Operating System
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (Agentry version: 220.127.116.11.68)
"Attach Document Agentry", "Attach Document Agentry WPF", "Image Files Storage WPF Agentry", "Download Document Agentry", "Download Image SMP 3.0" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.