- Scheduling and Refreshing Crystal 2013/2016 reports both fail with "Error in File <reportname>.rpt: Failed to load database information."
- In the log files the message "The database connector '%1' could not be loaded. The correct version of the database client for this database type might not be installed." is observed
- Database connectivity can be established using the same driver through other tools such as sqlplus
Read .rpt: Failed to load database information." when running Crystal Reports based on Oracle">more...
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1/4.2
- Crystal Reports 2013/2016
- Red Hat Linux Operating System
- Oracle Reporting Database using Oracle OCI over Oracle Net Client
4.0, 12c, 11gR2, classic, middleware, drivers RHEL linux Suse 4.1 4.2 BI 4.x failed to load database information crystal report oracle client 32 bit 64 bit , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.