- Background Job created using t-code SM36
- The first Job Step defined that runs report /SCMTMS/VSR_OPT_BGD "Planning Run" with Variant
- Subsequent Job Steps defined in sequence.
- When the Optimizer run fails to find a planning solution, the entire Job is cancelled.
- Job log entries display the messages:
Step 001 started (program /SCMTMS/VSR_OPT_BGD, variant TEST_BGD_JOB, user ID UEDA)
Optimizer run failed
Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE
- How to prevent the cancelling of the Job when the Optimizer run fails?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
VSR, /SCMTMS/PLN_BGD e010, SM36, SM37 , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , VSR Optimizer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.