- SIA (Server Intelligence Agent) fails to start
- Tomcat not installed
- There may be some SAPJVM (hs_err_pidxxxx) logs (located in <BOBJINSTALLDIR>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging) which show a similar error message to the following:
fatal error has been detected by the SAP Java Virtual Machine:
# Internal Error (D:/depot/bas/sapjvm/81_REL/src/6/hotspot/src/share/vm/classfile/javaClasses.cpp:142), pid=6096, tid=4296
# fatal error: Invalid layout of preloaded class
- InstallDU / UninstallDU files exist in <BOBJINSTALLDIR>\InstallData\logs\<Date Corresponding to Install>
- Errors like: The file C:\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib\BI20\BI-BASE\com.sap.ip.bi.base._library_api.jar is being held in use. Close that application and retry.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (SAP BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP JVM
hs_err_pidxxxx, UninstallDU , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.