Within SAP Solution Manager 7.1's Administration workcenter, attempting to delete an inactive solution results in the following error being displayed:
- Delete Solution Failed ( ID <Solution ID> ) Solution/Landscape could not be deleted ==> SCM <== Other Info in 'Application Log' (Transaction SLG1)
Within transaction SLG1, the logs for the user attempting deletion of the inactive solution displays the following:
- "Delete solutions * Start * ID <Solution ID>
- Solution ID: <Solution ID> - BP monitoring status not determined.(others)
- Is_Active_Bpm (Failure): OTHERS = failed/others
- Delete_Solution (Failure): 13 = is_active_bpm_failed
- Solution/Landscape could not be deleted. ID: <Solution ID>
Solution ID: <Solution ID> ===> Not Deleted from Database !
Delete solutions * ROLLBACK * <Solution ID> Description: <Solution Description>".
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SOLMAN, BPO, BPMon, BPMIMP, SOLMAN_DIRECTORY. , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-BPM , Business Process Operations , SV-SMG , SAP Solution Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.