- As clarified in note 1804812, the old MB* transactions are being phased out. As a result you are moving your inventory management business processes to the enjoy transaction MIGO.
- In transaction MB01 when you post a goods receipt for a material with a batch requirement if you override the calculated SLED date manually you will receive a POP UP which allows you to decide whether you want the batch to take the calculated SLED date or the manually added date. In transaction MIGO you no longer get this POP UP.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, mhdat, vsdat, VB_MAINTAIN_MHD, POPUP_TO_DECIDE_COMPL_QUEST, xmbwl, dm07m-vfdat_input, new_mhdat, MM07MMHD, 12006, pop up , batch input , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.