- A circular dependency has been defined between tables: one table references a second table, which references the first table.
- If the generation script is created as a single file and the foreign keys are created Outside, the generated script will execute successfully.
- If a separate script file is created for each table, the ALTER TABLE ... ADD CONSTRAINT ... FOREIGN KEY commands are generated in each table SQL file.
- SAP PowerDesigner displays a warning message: Do you want to generate objects which form a circular dependency? (Generation order will be ignored.)
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
reference, 802560, CR802560, CR#802560 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.