- When running sp_showplan on another spid ASE server hits infected with any signal (including but limited to 4,8,11) in the module showE_STMT().
- The stacktrace may include some of the following functions:
- SQL Text: select @return_value = show_plan(@spid, @batch_id, @context_id, -1)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR802535, CR#802535, 802535, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, register, E_STMT, concurrency, harmless, SIGILL, sigill , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.