- The query has 3 columns
- The 1st contains a group name
- The 2nd contains a column name
- The 3rd contains a value for the above columns
- The values in the 3rd column should be shown in the columns named in the 2nd column in one row per group
- So the following "conversion" should be achieved:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
consolidate, partition, divide, distribute, portion, values, certain, columns, into, single, multiple, data, split, different, exclusive, logics, aggregate, null , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.