- A table needs to be dropped and re-created, e.g. when removing a column.
- And the table indexes have been modified: some indexes may be created from scratch, existing ones may be deleted, renamed or modified.
- SAP PowerDesigner re-creates only the indexes that did not change in case of IBM DB2 for z/OS.
- SAP PowerDesigner re-creates the indexes that did not change and the new indexes in case of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, SAP SQL Anyhwere.
- It works fine in v16.5 SP05 PL07.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Various DBMSs
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, regression, update, upgrade, 802451, CR802451, CR#802451 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.