- After loading a database from SP122 or prior version into SP13x
- Error 2805 may be reported (was seen it in a Business Suite environment) followed by multiple stacktraces as mentioned below. In a SAP environment, SAP logon fails to start.
- A "storage access violation" on Windows or "signal 11" on Unix OS at address proc_read__backout is reported :
- at online database
- or when running "dbcc checkstorage"
- The ASE errorlog shows log entries including :
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
SEGV, SIGSEGV, Signal 11, system exception, 0xc0000005, 2805, exec_dbcc, proc_read__backout+, proc_handle+, exc__raise+, proc_read+, proc_get+, s_getTreeOrPlan+ , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.