- Error Message: "User account already exists" during setup of SAP Cloud Connector
- After trying to log into the SAP Cloud Connector for the second or more time and re-entering the same user name as the first time when one tried to log into SAP Cloud Connector launchpad.
- This is after one has had to go back and re-configure the HTTP or HTTPS Proxy.
- Note: If one does not configure their HTTP or HTTPS proxy properly for the second (or more login) and uses the same login, one will not get a "Could not Connect Proxy configuration" error message. The "User account already exists" error message will be displayed instead.
- SAP Cloud Connector
- During the installation and configuration of Fiori Launchpad.
SAP Cloud Platform Connectivity 2.0 ; cloud connector 1.0 for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
SAP Cloud Connector, Incorrect HTTP / HTTPS Proxy configuration , KBA , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.