- You are configuring a connection between an ABAP backend R/3 system and a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system for the purposes of ABAP proxy communications
- The configurations of the SAP_PROXY_ESR SM59 Destination have been completed on the ABAP backend
- The Connection Test in SM59 is successful
- However, despite this, the connection to the PI Enterprise Services Repository (ESR) is not working in transaction SPROXY
- When testing the connection by running the reports below via transaction SE38 the following errors are thrown:
-> Cannot determine Repository Version
-> Requested Repository is down
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, ECC, ERP, SRM , KBA , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , BC-DWB-PRX , Proxy Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.