- The procedure defined in an Oracle package body uses the CASE expression.
- SAP PowerDesigner fails to reverse the procedure body if the CASE expression is not enclosed by parentheses.
- In case many procedures are defined in the package, SAP PowerDesigner may create many procedures but one contains a concatenation of all procedure bodies, and others have got an empty body.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01
- Oracle DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
function, pkg, pl/sql, definition, 802211, CR802211, CR#802211 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.