- ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 at address ubffreef
- While holding spinlock rmda_spinlock, causing the ASE server to crash
- Errorlog entries include (offsets will vary across platform and version) :
Current process (0x74170316) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001808632 (ubffreef+0xf2)
Spinlock Resource->rmda_spinlock at address 0x00002aaaaea7fb00
followed by a stack trace including functions :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
ubffreef+0xf2 , fdp_free_memory+0x28() , fdpsrv_free_rctxs+0x7a() , rmda_spinlock , sybase , infected , "signal 11" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.