After running consistency check on a project created in transaction SEGW, one or more of the following error messages appear:
- Facet 'Precision' not applicable for EDM type 'Edm.String'
- Facet 'Precision' not applicable for EDM type 'Edm.Boolean'
- Facet 'MaxLength' not applicable for EDM type 'Edm.Boolean'
- Facet 'MaxLength' not applicable for EDM type 'Edm.Guid'
In this case, Service Builder does not allow generation of runtime artifacts.
- SAP Gateway
- Service Builder (transaction SEGW)
Facet Precision, Facet MaxLength, Edm type, Edm.String, Edm.Boolean, Edm.Guid, Edm Mapping, ABAP Mapping, Facet 'Precision' not applicable for EDM type 'Edm.String' , KBA , OPU-BSE-SB , Gateway Service Builder , OPU-BSE , Gateway Business Suite Enablement , OPU-GW-COR , Gateway Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.