- After activating LESS theming mode, or importing a custom theme designed using the old Theme Editor you observe additional background colours and designs which were not there before. An example is below:
Theme not working properly after LESS mode is activated; additional colours and gradients are displayed under Welcome Area:
Theme working properly when LESS mode is not being used:
- Another example, where the "Welcome message" is displayed aligned to the left showing the gradiant/colour issues:
- You may expierience this behaviour after upgrade to newer Support Package levels of NetWeaver 7.31 or NetWeaver 7.40 release. LESS mode will be activated by default in these releases.
- You may expierience this behaviour after upgrade to NetWeaver 7.50 release. Under NetWeaver 7.50 LESS mode is activated by default, and cannot be changed.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
- LESS Theming mode activated
UIAdapter, Error, during, compilation, of, CSS, file, NotSupportedError, createContextualFragment, Range, style, uitd, theme, designer, distorted, yellow, gold, orange, bar, banner, distortion, tln, masthead, broken, problem, not working, not, working, distortion, different, empty, blank, different, differently, improper, distortion , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-TOL-UTD , UI Theme Designer in Portal & new theme structure issues , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.