- Already disabled Auditing in BO system.
- Event id: 65360, Level: Warning, Source: BusinessObjects_cms, General:
CMS startup: component auditdatabasesubsystem could not be loaded. Reason: SAP BusinessObjects BI platform CMS: Unable to connect to the CMS audit database "Audit Database Name".
- Event id: 50256, Level: Warning, Source: BusinessObjects_cms, General:
The connection to the audit database has been broken, this auditor is disabled and will no longer write to the audit database. Please check that the audit database is running properly.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
bug, event viewer, connection failed, broken, error, message, warning , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.