There is a gray rating for the metric “Expiring PSE Certificates per Instance” in System Monitoring instead of a green one. However, whenever the metric exceeds the threshold configured, it starts to have a red rating. Please find below these two different situations:
1. WRONG RATING: GREY RATING INSTEAD OF GREEN
You are experiencing a gray rating for this metric instead of a green one when no ABAP certificate has expired or will expire during
the next 30 days.
2. CORRECT RATING: RED RATING
However, whenever one or more than one ABAP certificates have expired or will expire during the next 30 days, the metric has a red
rating; which is correct (if metric configured threshold is 1).
* Note 1: This behavior can also be seen for the metrics “Expiring J2EE certificates” and “Expiring certificates per instance' for JAVA systems and “Expiring ABAP certificates” for ABAP ones. In this case, the resolution proposed below should also solve the issue.
* Note 2: The certificates can be checked in transaction STRUST
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1, version for SAP HANA.
#SOLMAN, Technical Monitoring, System Monitoring, Expiring ABAP Certificates, Expiring PSE Certificates per Instance, ABAP_SYS_EXPIRING_CERTIFICATES_PER_INSTANCE, PULL_RFC, E2E_CONFIG_VAL, Expiring J2EE certificates, Expiring ABAP certificates , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR , Monitoring/Alerting/Reporting Infrastructure , SV-SMG-MON-SYS , System Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.