- Upon Cancelling a Search for a Particular Object, the system does not reload the Search Page.
- The Home Screen is restored with an error message '“No access for action Search of object type XYZ".
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; cancel; search, reload, restore, navigation; home; screen, page; outbound; plug, object; action; type , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.