- You are accessing the Enterprise Portal using the Microsoft EDGE web browser
- You observe the navigation tabs under the Classic Framework Page Top Level Navigation (TLN) do not respond to clicks
- Problems with other content (e.g: KM, transactions, webdynpro abap, java etc.) may also be experienced
- The same issues are not experienced under alternative browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java release independent
- Enterprise Portal
msie, msedge, modern, browser, windows 10, 8, 8.1, 8.0, tabs, buttons, disabled, inactive, afp, cfp, fwp, framework page, theme, uitd, tln, dtn, nav, navigations, respond, responding, clicking, navigating, metro, windows, store, app, application, distortion, distorted, height, small, truncated, iview, iframe, role, roles, workset, worksets , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-DESK , Portal Desktops , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.