- Solution Manager system is set as Production System in step 'Define System Role' in System Preparation.
- Logging onto the system with the admin user e.g. solman_admin and start the transaction solman_setup
- Then a warning about user authorization might occur as below
"User SOLMAN_ADMIN has no user admin. authorization to create or update users (Infrastrucure Preparation)"
- Click on the button 'Execure and Continue' to update user authorizations.
- After clicking on the button 'Refresh' to get the new status, everything looks fine with green result, but actually nothing is done.
- Authorization warning still occurs when continuing the configuration in solman_setup.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
KBA , SV-SMG-INS-CFG , Setup and Configuration of the Solution Manager system , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.