- You need to configure a calculation in the disaggregation expression or calculation formula.
- The different data types of input variables may be included in the expression, like NVARCHAR, INTEGER, key figure ID, attribute ID, PERIODIDCU, etc.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
parameter, variable, format, calculation, formula, expression, PERIODIDCU, IBP, refresh, save, planning view, an unexpected error ocurred, use double quotes for key figures or attributes , KBA , ibp , planning area , integrated business planning , SCM-SOP , Sales & Operations Planning , SCM-IBP-BF-DIS , IBP Disaggregation , SCM-IBP-CAL , IBP Configured Calculations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.