- Using an old version of IBM MQ
- Upgraded and now JMS adapter no longer works
- Advanced Message Security (AMS) is not enabled on MQ message queue
- ERROR: JMS GET operation error: Error in JMS initialization. com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSSecurityException: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue 'S21IB.BOXI.SENDBILLINGADDRESS.ERROR'. JMS attempted to perform an MQOPEN, but WebSphere MQ reported an error.
- ERROR: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2063' ('MQRC_SECURITY_ERROR'). at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:209)
- ERROR: The IBM WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security Java interceptor failed to obtain the security policy. Reason Code: '2035'. The IBM WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security Java interceptor was not able to obtain the security policy
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP4 and later
- IBM MQ 184.108.40.206
SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, MQ , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.