The error has been observed during an SAP system upgrade with SUM on IBM i, in phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC
It has also been observed while running SGEN on an SAP system.
1) During the upgrade phase you will see the errors below
- sql error -901 performing INS on table REPOSRC?
- sql error: -901 SQL0901 - SQL system error. (961862/SAPADM/R3TRANS)
- SQL0901 - SQL system error. (961862/SAPADM/R3TRANS)
In the joblog (DSPJOBLOG 961862/SAPADM/R3TRANS in this example), you can find error code MCH3203 before the SQL0901.
- MCH3203 Function error X'1716' in machine instruction. Internal dump identifier
2) While running SGEN, you will see the error related to table REPOLOAD
- sql error -901 performing INS on table REPOLOAD
You will also find the MCH3203 error code in the joblog of the work process
SAP on IBMi
AS400, OS400, iSeries, System i , KBA , BC-INS-AS4 , Installation and Upgrade AS/400 , BC-OP-AS4 , IBM AS/400 , BC-DB-DB4 , DB2 for AS/400 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.