- Salesforce adapters fail to connect after security certificates and Java JVM were updated.
- Datastores apply updates failed with the following error:
Error "Adapter connection failed. Could not create a new session (Adapter: <Adapter Name>)"
- Saleforce and Simba for Salesforce adapter error log has the following error:
Error "There was a communication error when talking to Salesforce.com: The host did not accept the connection within timeout of 30000 ms"
- Simba for Salesforce adapter will fail during job run with following error:
Error: " Error preparing to read <Qry_SFDC_ACRDLY_Map1>:
<Cannot start session. com.acta.adapter.sdk.AdapterException:
[Simba][SimbaSalesforceAdapter](100005) Error connecting to the database.
java.sql.SQLException: Error message not found: LICENSE_FILE_READ_ERROR. Can't find bundle for base name com.simba.jdbc.common.licenseMessages"
- User can still connect to the Salesforce.com website with existing account.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.